Roles and Responsibilities
Designation: Website Developer
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for designing, coding, and modifying website, from layout to function. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
2. Can write Logical, clean, and reusable PHP codes.
3. Understanding requirements & functional specifications .
4. Developing dynamic websites and web applications.
5. Ensuring foolproof performance of the deliverable.
6. Must have knowledge of developing and working with APIs.
7. Gives extra efforts for Optimization of codes, and processes as a whole.
8. Must have good problem-solving skills.
9. Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process along with strong technical skills, front-end web developing.
10. Must have strong written and oral communication skills, a solid grasp on graphic design, and exceptional time management capabilities.
11. Must be able to troubleshoot issues quickly.
12. Must be good at web servers (Linus & Windows).
14.Website performance, security, and speed monitoring.
15.Expert in writing quality code following web standards and unit testing.
16. Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
Required Experience and Qualification:
1. Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech)/Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)/Master in computer Application (MCA)
2. Experience of 4-6 years in related domain.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MCA in Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)