National Health Authority (NHA) is the apex body responsible for implementing India’s flagship public health insurance/assurance scheme called “Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana” & has been entrusted with the role of designing strategy, building technological infrastructure and implementation of “National Digital Health Mission” to create a National Digital Health Eco-system. National Health Authority is the successor of the National Health Agency, which was functioning as a registered society since 23rd May, 2018.NHA is governed by a Governing Board chaired by the Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare.
Background about NDHM:
The National Digital Health Mission (NDHM) aims to develop interoperable IT platform to integrate all digital health solutions in India. It will be UPI equivalent in healthcare. NDHM was announced by the Hon’ble Prime Minister on 15th August 2020. Pilot has been launched. For more details candidates may visit : https://ndhm.gov.in
- B.E./B Tech/M.Tech/MCA or equivalent from a recognized university or Institution
- 3+ Years in consulting or IT projects.
- Work collaboratively with Technology and Adoption teams in project to assess test scenarios and provide test requirements based on risk-based testing methodology.
- Should have ability to devise the test objectives, organizational test policies, test strategies and test plans.
- Lead, guide and monitor the analysis, design, implementation and execution of the test cases, test procedures and test suites from unit test, functional test, and integration test perspective
- Schedule the tests for execution and then monitor, measure, control and report on the test progress, the product quality status, and the test results according to the test plans.
- Ensure proper configuration management of the testing module produced and traceability of the tests to the test basis.
- Oversee the testing/ development team during testing and bug fixing cycle.
- Should be proficient in design and implementation of automated testcases using leading automated testing frameworks
- Should have good experience and knowledge of Web application and mobile device testing.
- Be able to translate group test (Lessons Learnt, Best practices) into practical and repeatable delivery.
- Should have knowledge of various testing approaches and should have knowledge of maintaining documentation related to code
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MCA in Computers,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)