Roles and Responsibilities
- B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA or equivalent from a recognized university or Institution
- 10+ Years in consulting / software development / other relevant areas Roles And Responsibilities
- Conceptualization and design of technical services and frameworks for NDHM.
- To lead, co-ordinate and supervise the technical workstreams for overseeing and assisting NHA in the implementation for NDHM.
- Work closely with the NDHM leadership and contribute to strategic decision making to shape the course of the NDHM project
- Regularly monitor and supervise MSP / SDA teams and review their work output to ensure adherence to desired timelines and quality.
- Work closely with experts / advisors to deliver on desired outcomes that are in-line with NHA expectations
- Demonstrated experience in Agile background / Extreme Automation Delivery / Dev Ops
- Demonstrated experience of working with Open Source stack
- Other roles and responsibilities as per requirements raised by NHA leadership
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech in Any Specialization,MCA in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)