Roles and Responsibilities
National Health Authority (NHA) is the apex body responsible for implementing India’s flagship public health insurance/assurance scheme called “Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana” & has been entrusted with the role of designing strategy, building technological infrastructure and implementation of “National Digital Health Mission” to create a National Digital Health Eco-system. National Health Authority is the successor of the National Health Agency, which was functioning as a registered society since 23rd May, 2018.NHA is governed by a Governing Board chaired by the Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare.
AboutAyushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri-Jan Arogya Yojana(AB PM-JAY):
The Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri-Jan Arogya Yojana (AB PM-JAY) aims to to achieve the vision of Universal Health Coverage (UHC). This initiative has been designed to meet Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and its underlining commitment, which is to "leave no one behind."
PM-JAY was announced by the Hon’ble Prime Minister on 23rd September, 2018. It is currently being implemented in 36 States/UT’s.
Candidates may find more details at:https://pmjay.gov.in
- Graduate/ BE/ B. TECH or Equivalent from a recognised university with 2+ Years’ Experience
- Infra IT Management Support (Cloud)
- Raising support tickets to enable tracking and resolution of customer requests.
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints then closing support tickets.
- Maintaining a database of customer information.
- Escalating inquiries to the appropriate team, when necessary
- Assisting customers with registration or account creation.
- Experience in administration of Microsoft Azure and Office 365.
- Complete Administration of User Management on the Delegated Admin Console (nha.gov.in Domain).
- SPOC for E-Office Application Support, User Management & VPN Support.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)