Roles and Responsibilities
Role: SM / Manage - UI/UX Designer
Reporting to Vice President
Experience: 7 – 11 Years
Work Location: Delhi
Build responsive designs/ prototypes for GST and other websites/Portals, campaign pages, User Interfaces, Articulate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale, both verbally and visually.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. Hands on experience with design software and wireframe tools that includes work with web/mobile applications.
Gather and evaluate use case requirements in collaboration with business services and technology teams
Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, prototypes (HTML) and sitemaps
Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets, forms, call to action link etc.
Build page navigation buttons ensuring minimum clicks and maximum impact
Develop UI/UX mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
Design web page keeping in mind massive scale internet facing transactional portal
Identify and troubleshoot UI/UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images as stipulated from time to time.
Key Attributes & Skills:
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc / MCA/ MSc / MBA (IT). Design, M. Design, PG diploma in Web Design from Government recognized institutions.
- Should have 3+ years of experience in UI/UX, Data Visualization in designing for IT/ software development / IT System projects / Website Development / Mobile Application Development.
- Web application development experience in any 2 of the following HTML5, CSS3, .LESS, Angular 4+, Python, Django, Flask, Java Script
- Experience with working with flexbox design model is a plus
- Strong analytic, problem solving, and programming ability
- Knowledge of Software tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision, Adobe Suite, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop etc.)
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Sc in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MCA in Any Specialization,M.Tech in Any Specialization,MBA/PGDM in Information Technology
National Institute for Smart Government (NISG)