Roles and Responsibilities
- Carry out full stack development of web-based applications and work as part of a team.
- The developer should be able to handle projects and development tasks independently. The developer should be able to cater to user experience & functionality, handling all the tiers of the architecture.
- They should be aware of best practices of J2EE development and OWASP security standards required for development. Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications that are often high-volume and low latency, required for production systems, requiring high availability and performance.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle. Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code.
SKILL SET REQUIRED
Primary skill set
Microservices Architecture oriented Service development, jQuery, Microservices Architecture oriented Service development, Oracle Database, Angular 2 and Above, React JS, integrating Webservices (REST API) with applications
- Hands on in Coding, validating, and implementing software solutions including web responsive applications (Web, Mobile)
- Ability to understand architecture of existing system as well as, implement greenfield architecture
- Participate in requirements review meetings and perform requirement analysis.
- Candidate should be able to work independently and deliver quality code with agility using industry best practices for coding
- Ability to Work effectively under pressure to meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to Handle change requests/support on a frequent basis.
- Ability to improve performance of the application on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to pick up new technologies and upskill as required
- Partner with QA team to address the identified defects on priority
- Participate in post implementation issues and performance review.
- Learn while on the job and show measurable results.
- Excellent Verbal and Written - Communication and Presentation Skills
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MCA in Any Specialization
National Institute for Smart Government (NISG)