Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the implementation of various MMPs and NeGP components in the State and provide inputs to NeGD. Support the progress of the NeGP in the State and highlight any issues/ slippages to higher authorities. Identify the critical success factors for implementation of e-Governance projects in the State.
- Develop and establish suitable program monitoring framework for the State under guidance from NeGD. Ensure that the different e–governance projects being developed are in alignment with the overall objectives of NeGP. Assist in procurement of required material/services for various e- Governance projects
- Assist in preparing frameworks and templates by using standardized tools. Assist the State Government in identifying new e-Governance projects. Provide assistance and expertise for e-Governance related training
- Ensure that the requirements of State departments in matters like preparation of EoI/ RFP/ Contracts/ PPP and other related matters are suitably addressed. Formulate program management strategies in consultation with the State IT Department/IT Society/external consultants.
- Support the State Government in the roll out of awareness and communication efforts as part of the NeGP
- In addition to above Primary Responsibilities the incumbent may be assigned any other task from time to time by State IT Secretary/ Head of Nodal Agency/Head SeMT
Desired Skills & Experience
B.E / B.Tech / MCA
- Qualification can be relaxed in case of exceptionally experienced candidates
- 10 plus years of experience in program management of IT project with atleast 3 years of experience in managing the complete lifecycle of large IT / eGovernance projects
- Experience of working with a Government set up is desirable. Industry certifications like PMP, PMI, Prince 2 etc. are desirable. Experience in Procurement processes is desirable.
For details regarding current e-governance projects please visit the following NeGD website
SeMT- : Government of Madhya Pradesh (M.P.) (mp.gov.in)
* Salary would depend on candidate's current compensation.
Salary: 6,00,000 - 11,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:IT Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MCA in Any Specialization
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)