Roles and Responsibilities
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Should have strong knowledge about Web Application security architecture
- Preparation of Documentation relevant for each stage of Project Cycle e.g. BPD, BRD, Technical specification Document
- Should be ready to understand the functional requirements and communicate the same to
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Advanced understanding of security controls, Secure SDLC, and common threats and vulnerabilities.
- Expert knowledge of application security and/or penetration testing frameworks.
- Sound understanding of security principles, such as infrastructure security, identity and access management, vulnerability management, and secure coding.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Daily reporting of project progress with aggressive handling of projects.
- Lead training of all the ICT applications developed and to be deployed. There will be travel required for imparting training in the field.
- Clearly define Goals, Objectives, Deliverables, Strategies and Priorities, Level of effort, Resources and projected Project cost and create Plans to implement them.
- Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Coach and mentor Team members on Technology, Client business, Processes and Expectations.
- Demonstrated deployments of an enterprise or consumer-facing web/mobile software systems using industry standard environments including Web, iOS, Android, (Apache).
- Desired Experience with PHP, MariaDB/ MySQL, Java, HTML5/JS/CSS3, Apache & Tomcat server, REST API etc.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Must be a team player and motivated self-starter with ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to define, collect, analyze data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and make fact-based decisions.
- Manage full SDLC projects. Create project GANTT Chart, PERT Charts on all the tracks. Coordinate with all the various tracks of software development and ensure strict compliance to timelines. Create, Update, Manage, Report key Metrics & Plans, Reports regularly. Monitoring and controlling all changes to project requirements and deliverables.
Required Skills & Experience, Qualification:
Bachelor’s degree in IT/ Computer Applications from a recognized university/Institute/ Engineering graduate
7-12 years of experience in the IT function of large organizations
Proven record of leading a large team consisting of IT and technology software and hardware experts
Proven record implementing technology specific systems and solutions across multiple areas of a single organization
Proven experience in managing programs that consist of different inter-dependent projects with diff implementation cycles, partners and models.
Experience in Vendor management, change management in designing the structure and/or executing those programs in an organization.
Masters in Business Administration/ Management programmes from leading Management institutes
PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent preferred
Experience in e-Gov domain/ public sector process automation.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Project Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)