National Health Authority (NHA) is the apex body responsible for implementing India’s flagship public health insurance/assurance scheme called “Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana” & has been entrusted with the role of designing strategy, building technological infrastructure and implementation of “National Digital Health Mission” to create a National Digital Health Eco-system. National Health Authority is the successor of the National Health Agency, which was functioning as a registered society since 23rd May, 2018.NHA is governed by a Governing Board chaired by the Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare.
Background about NDHM:The National Digital Health Mission (NDHM) aims to develop interoperable IT platform to integrate all digital health solutions in India. It will be UPI equivalent in healthcare. NDHM was announced by the Hon’ble Prime Minister on 15th August 2020. Pilot has been launched. For more details candidates may visit : https://ndhm.gov.in
- B.E./ B Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MBA or equivalent from a recognized University or Institution
- 3+ years of experience and demonstrated experience in e-governance projects .
- Able to work in work in cross-functional and highly dynamic environment to ensure operational excellence across all aspects of NDHM implementation such as integration with health-care programs, HMIS systems etc.
- Responsible for providing support to states/UTs in implementation of NDHM, coordination with various States/ UTs, ministries, agencies etc
- Drive day-to-day operations with respect to the assigned task / domain with complete ownership
- Project management of the project asper agreed activities, timelines, and deliverables
- Drive discussions with senior officials in the Govt at Centre/State/District level to ensure successful uptake and growth of NDHM
- Monitor progress of NDHM and send periodic updates, highlighting challenges in project execution and work towards troubleshooting
- Should be willing to travel to respective locations and lead all aspects of co-ordination with all involved stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of outcomes for any designated project or responsibility with respect to NDHM
Role:IT Project Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Project & Program Management
Role Category:Technology / IT
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MCA in Computers,M.Tech in Any Specialization,MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)