Roles and Responsibilities
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA/Equivalent Degree from a recognized University Institution
- 6-8 years of experience in mobile application development (Android/iOS platform)
- Should design, develop, and maintain application individually as well as work in a group.
- Must adhere to agile methodologies and the project management followed in the project
- Should maintain quality and security of the assigned development tasks applying the best design and development guidelines as defined in the project.
- Extensive experience with the Android SDK and java programming language.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform and having hands-on mobile application development experience for Android phones/tablets.
- Knowledge of Android GUI, Camera, GPS API, Maps API, Services and SQLite database
- Good knowledge in socket programming, device communication.
- Good knowledge on Design patterns.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Good knowledge in In-App purchase, Push Notifications.
- Knowledge in writing unit test cases.
- Knowledge in publishing app to Google Play Store.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.-
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MCA in Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)
National Health Authority (NHA) is the apex body responsible for implementing India’s flagship public health insurance/assurance scheme called “Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana” & has been entrusted with the role of designing strategy, building technological infrastructure and implementation of “National Digital Health Mission” to create a National Digital Health Eco-system.
About Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri-Jan Arogya Yojana (AB PM-JAY):
The Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri-Jan Arogya Yojana (AB PM-JAY) aims to to achieve the vision of Universal Health Coverage (UHC). This initiative has been designed to meet Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and its underlining commitment, which is to "leave no one behind."
PM-JAY was announced by the Hon’ble Prime Minister on 23rd September, 2018. It is currently being implemented in 36 States/UT’s.
Candidates may find more details at: https://pmjay.gov.in