Roles and Responsibilities
Manager (RFP & Bid Management)
- 1. Drive and manage the bid process from concepts stage onwards till evaluation of bids and vendor onboarding.
- 2. Prepare RFPs incorporating details such as scope of work, milestones, payment terms, intellectual property and other terms and conditions
- 3. Prepare and maintain RFP templates and guidelines for various types of projects/engagements.
- 4. Co-ordinate the listing of RFPs, pre-bid meetings with potential bidders, evaluation of bids received and vendor onboarding in strict adherence to tender transparency rules.
- 5. Co-ordinate with vendors and internal stakeholders for adherence to contractual requirements and escalate wherever necessary.
- 6. Assist in negotiating with bidders, as and when required, and assist the legal team to prepare contract documents for approval by the concerned authorities
Understanding and knowledge of Government procurement guidelines and templates used there
Able to manage partners through clear understanding and ability to apply the concepts of risk management, conflict management, stakeholder management and change management
Drafting and evaluation of contracts
Negotiations with vendors on commercials and other terms & conditions
Ability to work with cross-functional teams and senior leadership
At least intermediate level expertise in Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Excellent English communication skills – spoken, written and presentation
5 – 10 years of Consulting Experience in RFP Drafting and Bid Management specifically in government procurement projects.
BE/B.Tech /MSc/ MCA or equivalent professional experiences/technical qualification
MBA in Information Systems or related disciplines is highly desirable
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Government / Public Administration
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
National Institute for Smart Government (NISG)