Roles and Responsibilities
- 1. Support the account team to understand the client business functions, decompose them, and document the current state processes.
- 2. Assist in business process reengineering to arrive at the future state processes.
- 3. Translate the process requirements into functional specifications for development or for implementation of a COTS application.
- 1. Assist to understand the business needs and areas of focus
- 2. Assist the account team to draft the scope of work for the project and take it forward into a proposal post concurrence with the client.
- 3. Assist in drafting and delivering presentations to prospects.
Process documentation skills and tools/methodologies
At least intermediate level expertise in Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Excellent English communication skills – spoken, written and presentation
Drafting skills – Business and Technical documentation
5-10 years of experience in business advisory / process improvement / IT consulting.
Prior experience in e-governance or government domain would be preferred.
Graduate in engineering from a reputed institute.A management degree would be an advantage.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Government / Public Administration
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
National Institute for Smart Government (NISG)