Roles and ResponsibilitiesExpected Education Qualifications and Experience
BsC /BCA/B.E./B Tech or equivalent from a recognized university or Institution5 years or more of Work experience
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Linux Servers.
- Having strong OS administration skills on Linux RHEL (7 & 8) and Ubuntu.
- Experience in setup and management of Apache tomcat, Java, Apache Httpd Projects.
- Working on version control tools like SVN and various CI/CD tools like jenkins.
- Working on providing the Root cause analysis and fixing the issues.
- Development of utilities using Shell scripting to automate processes.
- Knowledge of any central repository server setup and configurations ( Satellite server for Redhat ).
- Knowledge of RAIDs, LVM, and cronjobs.
- Providing technical support and guidance to internal teams and clients as per the requirement.
- hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades time to time, also upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Automation of complicated tasks using configuration management tool ansible.
- File and user management in Linux.
- Server vulnerability removal and Capacity Management.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Sc in Any Specialization,BCA in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)
National Health Authority (NHA)is the apex body responsible for implementing India’s flagship public health insurance/assurance scheme called “Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana” & has been entrusted with the role of designing strategy, building technological infrastructure and implementation of “National Digital Health Mission” to create a National Digital Health Eco-system.
AboutAyushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri-Jan Arogya Yojana(AB PM-JAY):
The Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri-Jan Arogya Yojana (AB PM-JAY) aims to to achieve the vision of Universal Health Coverage (UHC). This initiative has been designed to meet Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and its underlining commitment, which is to "leave no one behind."
PM-JAY was announced by the Hon’ble Prime Minister on 23rd September, 2018. It is currently being implemented in 36 States/UT’s.
Candidates may find more details at:https://pmjay.gov.in