Roles and ResponsibilitiesMin. Experience:
- 5+ years in Information Technology Act, 2000
- 6-8 years in Legal Matters
- LLBfrom recognized Institute/University.
- Prior experience in Information Technology Act and other related Laws
- Strong written and verbal communication in English.
- Ability to think strategically, plan meticulously and execute methodically. Adept in making data-driven decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders with individually developed concepts.
- Sound understanding of the Cyber / Digital Issues and Digital marketing space. Preferred Qualification and Experience.
- LLM with specialization in legal matters in the cyber space.
- Self-motivated team player.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple parallel works.
- Have robust understanding for various ongoing legal matters in the cyber space in Indian and Internationally
- Have enriched experience in policy writing and Legal Research
- Have preferably published articles on the related matters (online/offline).
- Have sound command in Microsoft power presentation and excel.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Legal & Regulatory
Role Category:Legal Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:LLB in Any Specialization
PG:LLM in Any Specialization
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)