Roles and Responsibilities
National Health Authority (NHA) is the apex body responsible for implementing India’s flagship public health insurance/assurance scheme called “Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana” & has been entrusted with the role of designing strategy, building technological infrastructure and implementation of “National Digital Health Mission” to create a National Digital Health Eco-system. National Health Authority is the successor of the National Health Agency, which was functioning as a registered society since 23rd May, 2018.NHA is governed by a Governing Board chaired by the Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare.
AboutAyushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri-Jan Arogya Yojana(AB PM-JAY):
The Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri-Jan Arogya Yojana (AB PM-JAY) aims to to achieve the vision of Universal Health Coverage (UHC). This initiative has been designed to meet Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and its underlining commitment, which is to "leave no one behind."
PM-JAY was announced by the Hon’ble Prime Minister on 23rd September, 2018. It is currently being implemented in 36 States/UT’s.
Candidates may find more details at:https://pmjay.gov.in
Graduate from a recognized University/Institute.
- Local area networks (LANs) –
- connecting computers
- Installing new software Installed, configure and troubleshoot computer hardware, operating systems, network configurations and software Installing new hardware (servers, printers, computer work stations etc)
- Setting up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Installing anti-virus protection
- Fixing network faults
- Knowledge on DNS, DHCP Server and Active Directory
- Proactively monitor environments and respond to alerts of system and application issues.
- Capable of performing in a fast- paced technical environment.
- Other related duties as assigned by Competent Authority at NHA.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)