Roles and ResponsibilitiesPosition - Junior Java Full stack Developer
Required to carry out full stack development of web-based applications and work as part of a team. The developer should be able to handle projects and development tasks independently. The developer should be able to cater to user experience & functionality, handling all the tiers of the architecture. They should be aware of best practices of J2EE development and OWASP security standards required for development. Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications that are often high-volume and low latency, required for production systems, requiring high availability and performance. Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle. Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code.
• Bachelor's degree- BSc, MSc, Engineering, MCA, Indian or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution
At least 2-5 years of experience with Information Technology.
Primary skill set
J2EE (ver 1.8+), Spring 3+, Hibernate 5+, JSP, Oracle Database & SQL
Microservices Architecture oriented Service development, Oracle Database, Angular 2 and Above, React JS
• Hands on in Coding, validating, and implementing software solutions including web responsive applications (Web, Mobile)
• Ability to understand architecture of existing system as well as, implement greenfield architecture
• Participate in requirements review meetings and perform requirement analysis.
• Candidate should be able to work independently and deliver quality code with agility using industry best practices for coding
• Ability to Work effectively under pressure to meet critical deadlines.
• Ability to Handle change requests/support on a frequent basis.
• Ability to improve performance of the application on an ongoing basis.
• Ability to pick up new technologies and upskill as required
• Partner with QA team to address the identified defects on priority
• Participate in post implementation issues and performance review.
• Learn while on the job and show measurable results.
• Excellent Verbal and Written - Communication and Presentation Skills
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: 5,00,000 - 13,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Sc in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MCA in Any Specialization,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization
National Institute for Smart Government (NISG)