Roles and Responsibilities
Job Objective :
The key objective of this position is to provide research and analysis expertise in the area of corporate data/ Finance/ economics & statistics to the Technical Support group (TSG) in Data Mining and Analytics Facility at Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
The Jr. Consultant shall report to the Sr. Consultant – Domain with the following responsibilities:
- 1. Understanding the purpose and objectives of the project
- 2. Working to timescales and within project constraints
- 3. Reporting progress against plan
- 4. Identifying issues and risks associated with the project
- 5. Preparing, Analysing and disseminating reports as per requirement.
- 6. Create a ‘clean’ MCA database by means of Data Quality Management activities.
- 7. Assist Information Technology Consultant for the purpose of data extraction & cleaning
- 8. Generate Company level data in time-series and panel data format.
- 9. Generate Statements, interactive reports, visualization, etc. for dissemination.
- 10. Assist domain Senior Consultants for achieving the project deliverables.
Graduate in Economics/Statistics/Commerce/Certified CA/CS/CMA
Skills & Experience:
- 0-4 years of experience in Finance/Data Analysis/Economics
- Knowledge and experience of using corporate sector data analysis tools are desirable
- Candidates having exposure to financial market are preferred.
- Knowledge / Experience of working with a Government set up is desirable.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Government / Public Administration
Functional Area:Data Science & Analytics
Role Category:Business Intelligence & Analytics
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Com in Commerce,B.A in Economics, Statistics,B.Sc in Statistics
PG:M.Com in Commerce,M.A in Economics, Statistics,CA in Any Specialization,ICWA (CMA) in Any Specialization,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Statistics
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)