National Health Authority (NHA) is the apex body responsible for implementing India’s flagship public health insurance/assurance scheme called “Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana” & has been entrusted with the role of designing strategy, building technological infrastructure and implementation of “National Digital Health Mission” to create a National Digital Health Eco-system.
The National Digital Health Mission (NDHM) aims to develop interoperable IT platform to integrate all digital health solutions in India. It will be UPI equivalent in healthcare. NDHM was announced by the Hon’ble Prime Minister on 15th August 2020. Pilot has been launched
- B.E./ B Tech/M.Tech/BCA/MCA or equivalent from a recognized University or Institution
- 3+ years of experience and demonstrated experience in e-governance or IT projects
- Provide 24/7 support to all involved parties with respect to any issue pertaining to NDHM IT Applications.
Act as the central point of service and redirect issues to respective teams and seek closure
- Build / maintain MIS tool to ensure timely monitoring and closure of issues
- Ensure smooth flow of day-to-day operations without major fall-outs due to issues that go un-resolved.
- Must be technically and logically sound to understand the technical bugs and debug the issues.
Role:Network (Support) Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Hardware & Networks
Role Category:IT Network
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:BCA in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech in Any Specialization,MCA in Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)
Contact Company:NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)
Address:YSR Bhavan,Financial District, Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500032,India|91-40-9811860070