- MBA from a reputed and recognized University or Institution with 7+ years of experience
- Augments the organizations human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counselling employees and supervisors.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Cultivates professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Manages human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:HR Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)
National Health Authority (NHA) is the apex body responsible for implementing India’s flagship public health insurance/assurance scheme called “Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana” & has been entrusted with the role of designing strategy, building technological infrastructure and implementation of “National Digital Health Mission” to create a National Digital Health Eco-system.
About Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri-Jan Arogya Yojana (AB PM-JAY):
The Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri-Jan Arogya Yojana (AB PM-JAY) aims to to achieve the vision of Universal Health Coverage (UHC). This initiative has been designed to meet Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and its underlining commitment, which is to "leave no one behind."
PM-JAY was announced by the Hon’ble Prime Minister on 23rd September, 2018. It is currently being implemented in 36 States/UT’s.
Candidates may find more details at: https://pmjay.gov.in