Roles and Responsibilities
Position -Helpdesk Executive
Designation -Helpdesk Executive
Department - Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA)
The key objective of this position is to provide support and resolution to the various Stakeholders of MCA, National CSR Exchange Portal, Compliance Monitoring System and CDM Data Dissemination.
The Helpdesk Executive shall report to the Helpdesk supervisor – with the following responsibilities:
1. Provide Support and resolution to various stakeholders.
2. Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
3. Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
4. Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
5. Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
6. Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
7. Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
8. Follow-up and update end users’ status and information
9. Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
10. Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
11. Assist system and data analysis team in all Data Quality Management activities.
12. Data Validation and Verification
Skills & Experience:
Professional experience in providing support over phone and email.
A genuine desire to help customers resolve issues.
The ability to multitask and apply yourself to multiple on-going matters with different clients.
Experience working with both small and large business clients.
Unwavering commitment to quality of customer experience.
Excellent written and verbal communication.
The ability to work autonomously within a senior role.
Strong (English) written and oral communication skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
National Institute for Smart Government (NISG)