Roles and Responsibilities
National Health Authority (NHA) is the apex body responsible for implementing India’s flagship public health insurance/assurance scheme called “Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana” & has been entrusted with the role of designing strategy, building technological infrastructure and implementation of “National Digital Health Mission” to create a National Digital Health Eco-system. National Health Authority is the successor of the National Health Agency, which was functioning as a registered society since 23rd May, 2018.NHA is governed by a Governing Board chaired by the Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare.
Background about NDHM:
The National Digital Health Mission (NDHM) aims to develop interoperable IT platform to integrate all digital health solutions in India.
It will be UPI equivalent in healthcare. NDHM was announced by the Hon’ble Prime Minister on 15th August 2020. Pilot has been launched.
For more details candidates may visit : https://ndhm.gov.in
B.E./B Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MBA or equivalent from a recognized university or Institution4+ Years in consulting or in IT projects
- Drive functional aspects with respect to integration of NDHM with various programs and schemes across healthcare ecosystem in India
- Assist in developing business requirements for various applications and change requirements for such integrations
- Develop and maintain security policies, processes, procedures, standards, and guidelines with respect to such integrations
- Liaison with regulatory bodies for compliance and ensure compliance to critical acts such as Aadhaar Act and IT act
- Liaison with technical and functional teams to ensure efficient project management with respect to minimum gaps in understanding and expectation of each of the involved parties
- Ensure timely delivery of deliverables with a precise nuanced planning ability to foresee the team’s ability and plan months ahead with respect to various integrations with NDHM or other related projects
- Drive resolution of specific grievances on part of any of the involved entities with respect to project implementation
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization,MCA in Computers,M.Tech in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)