Roles and Responsibilities
SIDBI – Full Stack .Net Developers
Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) set up on 2nd April 1990 under an Act of Indian Parliament, acts as the Principal Financial Institution for Promotion, Financing and Development of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) sector as well as for co-ordination of functions of institutions engaged in similar activities. We strive to facilitate and strengthen credit flow to MSMEs and address both financial and developmental gaps in MSME Eco System.
Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build a Strong, Vibrant, Self-Reliant, and globally competitive platform built on highest corporate values through modern technology platform
Required to carry out full stack development of web-based applications and work as part of a team. The developer should be able to handle projects and development tasks independently. The developer should be able to cater to user experience & functionality, handling all the tiers of the architecture. They should be aware of best practices of .NET / .Net Core development and OWASP security standards required for development. Designing, develop, implementing, and maintaining ASP / ASP.Net / .Net Core applications that are often high-volume and low latency, required for production systems, requiring high availability and performance. Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle. Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code.
Bachelor's degree- - BSc, MSc, Engineering, MCA, Indian or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
At least 5-7 years of experience with Information Technology.
Primary skill set
ASP, VB, C#, VB.Net, ASP .NET, .Net Core, MVC, AJAX.
Oracle Database, SQL / PLSQL.
Added advantage Skills:
Entity framework, Micro Services, Multi-tier Architecture, MVC, Oracle Database, Web Services, Web APIs, integrating Webservices (REST APIs) with applications, JSON, web designing, building RWA.
- Hands on in Coding, validating, and implementing software solutions including web responsive applications (Web, Mobile)
- Experienced at writing clean, scalable code for web applications.
- Ability to understand architecture of existing system as well as, implement greenfield architecture
- Aware of Design Patterns, SDLC and Agile.
- Participate in meetings for requirement analysis, analysing business objectives and preparing action plans.
- Ability to handle change requests/support on a frequent basis.
- Candidate should be able to work independently and deliver quality code with agility using industry best practices for coding.
- Striving to improve technology stack by experimenting with new libraries/frameworks / patterns/architectures and pick up new technologies and upskill as required.
- Ability to Work effectively under pressure to meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to improve performance of the application on an ongoing basis.
- Partner with QA team to address the identified defects on priority.
- Learn while on the job and show measurable results.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Excellent Verbal and Written - Communication and Presentation Skills.
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Sc in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization,MCA in Any Specialization
National Institute for Smart Government (NISG)