Roles and ResponsibilitiesQualification and experience
Qualification: Graduate from a recognized universityExperience: 7+ Years as web designer
- Designing engaging and responsive landing pages
- Optimizing sites for maximum speed and scalability
- Liaising with back-end developers to ensure web and app logic is properly integrated
- Ensuring website function and stability across devices i.e. desktop, mobile, tablet
- Good knowledge about
- o HTML
- o CSS
- o jQuery
- o Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- o API web integration
- o Experience in User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Role Category:Other Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)
National Health Authority (NHA)is the apex body responsible for implementing India’s flagship public health insurance/assurance scheme called “Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana” & has been entrusted with the role of designing strategy, building technological infrastructure and implementation of “National Digital Health Mission” to create a National Digital Health Eco-system.
AboutAyushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri-Jan Arogya Yojana(AB PM-JAY):
The Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri-Jan Arogya Yojana (AB PM-JAY) aims to to achieve the vision of Universal Health Coverage (UHC). This initiative has been designed to meet Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and its underlining commitment, which is to "leave no one behind."
PM-JAY was announced by the Hon’ble Prime Minister on 23rd September, 2018. It is currently being implemented in 36 States/UT’s.
Candidates may find more details at:https://pmjay.gov.in