Roles and Responsibilities
The professionals should be conversant with AI/ML, Big Data technologies, Cloud Technologies, Data visualization, reporting and presentation.
The professionals will be required to deliver on:
- Building interactive and complex data visualizations and analysis tools (e.g., dashboards).
- Researching, designing, and testing machine-learning algorithms and programs.
Refining train, retrain, remodeling, validating the logic and algorithms based on inputs from various sources, ensuring their continuity of accuracy and functionality.
- Visualizing and developing BI solutions (Dashboards, Scorecards, Analytic reports, MIS reports) to show present and correlate quality customer feedbacks, and industry data etc.
- Preparing analysis reports and insights.
- Automation of processes using Robotics process automation tools, integration with Big Data systems is desirable.
- Writing code/algorithm is an integral part of the above duties.
- Data Validation, Cross check of same/similar data from different sources.
- Perform calculations on data, Data cleaning.
- Data analysis, Create suitable and meaningful visualizations.
- Draw conclusions and inferences by preparing reports out of analysis & visualizations.
Work experience of 6-10 years is desirable but talented freshers meeting the above requirement may also be short listed for interviews. The selection process may include assignment, to be completed in 2 weeks, to the short-listed candidates followed by presentation, in one week, on the assignment.
Role:Data Science & Analytics - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Data Science & Analytics
Role Category:Data Science & Analytics - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech in Any Specialization,MCA in Any Specialization
National Institute for Smart Government (NISG)