Roles and Responsibilities
The job holder will handle the on-boarding of various services of Central/State departments on UMANG and post Go Live will monitor and ensure that services run smoothly on UMANG.
The role would include responsibility of day to day monitoring of the UMANG services which includes department applications, services and components of UMANG and management of partner agencies and other stakeholders and in case of any fault in services he/she has to take up issues with respective stakeholder with a view to restore the services quickly.
- Develop relationship with departments to bring their important services on UMANG. Coordinate with concerned Government officials and all vendors to make the chosen services Live.
- Interact with quality audit partner to monitor testing bugs and their resolution by the implementing agency
- Bring out regular progress assessment reports with qualitative inputs and flagging off any deviations/issues that would need to be looked into by the higher authorities
- Assist in any other work incidental to the monitoring and implementation of UMANG
- Coordinate with different central and state agencies whose applications are integrated with UMANG.
- Post delivery of services, keep in touch with departments to resolve any operational issue and endeavor to keep the services up and running
- Develop and manage relationships with integrated departments on UMANG in order to better understand the issues in service delivery and take steps to ensure customer delight.
- Ensure that issues/complaints raised through various channels (including social media, Playstores etc.) are addressed
- Prepare reports, presentations for both internal and external distribution on project progress
- Assess and support on meeting contractual obligations of partner agencies and any other requirements necessary to department applications on UMANG
- Maintain adherence to project timelines and ensure quality of output/deliverables
Skills & Experience
Graduation /B.E/ B. Tech. (mandatory)
- 6 year+ (for Consultant) experience in Software/Networking Project Management/Operations, Enterprise-Wide systems integration/implementation projects
- MS-Office, MS Project, JIRAetc.
- Knowledge of Application Performance Tools (Kibana, Skywalker etc.) would be preferable
- PMP/ PMI certification (desirable)
For details regarding current e-governance projects please visit the following NeGD website
* Salary would depend on candidate's current compensation.
Salary: 6,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:IT Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MCA in Any Specialization
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)