Roles and ResponsibilitiesNISG is seeking experienced and energetic Client Partner to join an organization that is leading the digital and e-Governance transformation in the central & state governments and public sector units in India. Reporting to the Vice President or Associate Vice President, the role will be assigned a portfolio comprising of select central government ministries & central public sector units and will be responsible to impact, revenue growth, P&L of the portfolio, and customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have at least 18-25 years’ experience working with enterprise or government clients within the technology solutions space, proven ability to plan, manage, monitor & control them and build deeper relationships for continued and sustainable revenue growth from the client.
- Review the vision document, policies, and annual budgets of the ministries in the portfolio and identify areas of potential engagement of NISG with the ministries
- Generate and manage new business, as well as cross-sell & up-sell within assigned ministries for all the four business lines namely advisory services, program management services, capacity building & manpower augmentation
- Take forward the leads from other internal & external sources through the stages of the pipeline aligned to the solution selling process
- Manage and execute sales process and activities effectively including updating on the customer relationship tools for lead, opportunities, and client interactions.
- Interact with senior officials at the ministries to understand the needs & challenges, translate them into capabilities by engaging with them in a consultative manner to win trust & confidence
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around NISG services
- Report and forecast sales every month and quarter.
- Support marketing team to identify and execute plans for market awareness, client case studies and vertical market growth within assigned territory and accounts.
- Draft and/or review the proposals and client agreements taking into consideration the scope of work, roles, effort, and charge-out rates for each role.
- Mentor & guide the team members on various aspects of project execution
- Be overall responsible to delivery & execution for all projects in the portfolio
- Identify, justify, and execute at least one high impact strategic project every year to enhance the brand value of NISG across all ministries
- Enhance the advisory team by referring good relevant candidates to the management
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering with good exposure to information technology is required. An MBA degree from a premier institute would be preferred.
- Prior consulting experience with Big 4 or application development & business applications implementation experience with global system integrators would be preferred
- Proven ability to lead, build trust and be highly credible across levels in the assigned ministries
- A strong sales & business background, with 10+ years of technology-related experience. Exposure in the e-governance area is an advantage.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic and high-pressure environment
- Willingness to work flexible hours, non-business hours, or other scenarios required by the flow of operations
- Highly proficient with Microsoft or Google applications including Excel, Word, & PowerPoint. Exposure to usage of a CRM system, as an end user, will be an advantage.
- Cloud Computing (IaaS and SaaS) market knowledge, capabilities, commercial knowledge with basic exposure to cloud technology
- Belief & ability that can contribute to the betterment of society using IT or Digital technologies
- Demonstrated ability to work well in ambiguous situations, manage competing priorities and work well under pressure
- Attention to detail, delivering high quality work on time
- Proven track record of strong critical thinking, problem-solving and resolution skills; implementing and driving closure on continuous improvements efforts
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills
- Advanced verbal, written, presentation and listening communication skills
Role:Enterprise Sales Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Enterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
National Institute for Smart Government (NISG)
The Government of India, in 1998, considered Information Technology (IT) as an agent of transformation of every facet of human life to bring about a knowledge-based society for the future. As a first step in that direction, the President of India ordered, through the Extraordinary Gazette of India Part – 1, Section – 1, revisions and additions to the existing policy and procedures for removing bottlenecks and achieving such a pre-eminent status for India. In line with the above decision, NISG was registered as a Section 25 company in May 2002, under the recommendations of the National Task force on information technology and software development, with its headquarters at Hyderabad.
With the objective to drive e-governance in India through Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) model, NISG was formed with 51% equity contributed by the private sector and 49% by the public sector. NASSCOM, Government of India and Government of Andhra Pradesh are the main promoters with IL&FS, Government of Chhattisgarh, Government of Meghalaya, and Vizag Municipal Corporation being the other stakeholders.
As acclaimed thought leaders in e-government space, NISG provides consultancy solutions through a project life cycle to various ministries and departments of Central and State governments as well as public sector undertakings. NISG conceptualizes and designs public-private partnerships, builds technology architectures, initiates change management strategies, streamlines processes, and provides support during the implementation of e-governance initiatives.
NISG shaped up as a Centre of Excellence (COE) in e-government and operates in providing consulting services in: Strategic Planning, Project Development and Management, and Capacity Building. NISG has been assisting several ministries of the Government of India and the state governments in designing and implementing e-governance projects and has been involved with 17 of the 27 Mission Mode Projects (MMP) under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) of Government of India.
Why work with NISG
NISG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances in India.
- NISG is a great place to work in the areas of e-governance and project consulting. NISG offers the best of both the worlds to you - freedom to imagine and construct your view of e-governance for the country, and at the same time presents challenges which offer opportunity to grow yourself as a person.
- At NISG you get to work on e-governance & transformation projects that have a high impact on the citizens – project size & complexity that you would rarely get to work in the private sector.
- NISG wishes to create an innovative work culture and supports & embraces an environment that is conducive to innovation. Business innovation results from the creative expression of individuals and teams, therefore NISG leadership realizes the value associated with the practices that foster and promote creativity in the work place.
- A sense of belonging comes from being valued and sincerely appreciated by both peers and management for one’s contributions. Ownership and accountability for critical pieces of our business also increase an individual’s sense of belonging. Ownership provides a sense of purpose in the organization, and often provides opportunities for innovative contributions.
- NISG provides a great work life balance because we believe that office and home are the sides of the same coin and people need a balance between the two to deliver their best at work and home.