Roles and Responsibilities
AM - Data Analyst
Reporting toSVP (IT)
Experience:3 – 5 Years
Work Location:New Delhi
Matrix Reporting ToSVP(IT)
Data Analyst is an Individual Contributor role where you will be responsible for tracking key metrics through building and maintaining data pipelines and dashboards for visualization. Along with this, you will be expected to have a very good handle on different data streams and address the data analysis requirements as per available data.
- You will work closely with internal GSTN Teams to identify, define, collect, and track data for business processes
- Create and maintain reporting applications to support all strategic and tactical data analysis needs using Python packages such as Pandas, SciPy, Statsmodels, Numpy, Keras, Scikit-Learn, Theano, etc.
- Perform Data Visualisation needs using Python packages such as Matplotlib, Plotly, Seaborn, etc.
- Dashboard development and generation for daily, weekly, monthly, and all reporting needs
- You will pull data required to conduct data analysis, build reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor the performance.
- You will execute quantitative analysis that translates data into actionable insights
- You will work with and influence stakeholders to take data-driven decision.
Qualification Required: Bachelors in Engineering/ Computer Science/ Math/ Statistics/ Computer Application/ Bachelor of Technology from a reputed institute.
Experience Required: 3+ Years of Experience
Technical Capabilities: Strong Experience in Python, SQL and Excel
Basic understanding of statistical modelling and statistical tools such as R, Spark, SAS, or SPSS, AMOS
Good to have: working experience with Data Visualisation tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or Google Analytics
Required Abilities: Attention to detail and strong data orientation
Ability to translate structured and unstructured problems into the analytical framework
Ability to adapt to and learn new technologies quickly
Ability to experiment with alternate analytical techniques to solve a problem
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:IT & Information Security
Role Category:IT Infrastructure Services
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Sc in Maths, Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,BCA in Any Specialization
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)