Roles and Responsibilities
National Health Authority (NHA)is the apex body responsible for implementing India’s flagship public health insurance/assurance scheme called “Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana” & has been entrusted with the role of designing strategy, building technological infrastructure and implementation of “National Digital Health Mission” to create a National Digital Health Eco-system.
AboutAyushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri-Jan Arogya Yojana(AB PM-JAY):
The Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri-Jan Arogya Yojana (AB PM-JAY) aims to to achieve the vision of Universal Health Coverage (UHC). This initiative has been designed to meet Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and its underlining commitment, which is to "leave no one behind."
PM-JAY was announced by the Hon’ble Prime Minister on 23rd September, 2018. It is currently being implemented in 36 States/UT’s.
Candidates may find more details at:https://pmjay.gov.in
Qualification and experience:-
BE/B.Tech/MCA/ equivalent from recognised University/Institution 6+ years of relevant professional work experience Experience in Government health projects preferably in IT Projects will be preferred.
- Definition with the development teams and architects of functional and non-functional test strategy early on, in particular through technical KPIs definition
- Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Experience in Incident management, problem management, change management and knowledge management e- Troubleshooting Services on ITSM, ITOM or HR, CSM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Excellent analytical skills, Excellent project management and time- management skills, Strong problem-solving skills e
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills
- Having professional experience in most of the following topics: project life cycles, systems development life cycles, stakeholder management, database
- management, cloud computing
- Knowledge of JAVA 7 & 8, Spring boot, Microservice architecture, REST services, PostgreSQL will be an added advantage
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Monitoring Requirements traceability
- Capable of performing in a fast- paced technical environment.
- Other related duties as assigned by Competent Authority at NHA.
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MCA in Any Specialization
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)