- BE / B Tech / MCA in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field.
- 10 plus years of experience in Change Management and Capacity building (Training & Development).
- Experience of at least 3 years in implementation of large IT / eGovernance projects with emphasis on training and change management
- Experience of having led business process reengineering/process improvement engagements is desirable
Job Objective:The objective of this job is to assist the State Government in capacity building and facilitate in business process reengineering and change management activities.
Data Interoperability, Enterprise Architect (preferably IndEA experienced)
1. Ensure that the Govt of Maharashtra's systems and services that create, exchange and consume data have clear, shared expectations for the contents, context and meaning of that data.
2. Enable Govt of Maharashtra to offer ONE Government experience to the citizens and businesses through digital services enabled by Boundaryless Information Flow (as stated in IndEA - India Enterprise Architecture's objective)
3. Making sure that Govt of Maharashtra's business strategy uses proper technology systems architecture (including emerging technologies) to achieve its goals.
4. Locate ways to reduce costs in IT and business leadership
Secondary/optional - Handling projects on Artificial Intelligence or Blockchain or Drones.
For details regarding current e-governance projects please visit the following state and NeGD website
Last date to apply-23rd January 2021
* Salary would depend on candidate's current compensation.
Role:Functional Outside Consultant
Salary: 10,00,000 - 19,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Specialization, Computers
PG:MCA in Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)