Roles and Responsibilities
- Participating and supporting application security reviews that include threat modelling, code review, and dynamic testing.
- Mentor and guide security champions embedded throughout the engineering teams.
- Provide technical security guidance to mitigate identified risks
- Review existing processes and suggest improvements for increased security and efficiency
- Build Security metrics to track the effectiveness of our security excellence programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- 8 years of hands-on experience with 5+ year’s experience in application security and 3+ years in software development.
- Knowledge of core application security principles, common security vulnerability classes, their root causes, and mitigations.
- Experience with application security testing tools.
- Experience in conducting application security assessments and reviews.
Role:Application Security Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:IT & Information Security
Role Category:IT Security
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:BCA in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)