Roles and Responsibilities
National Health Authority (NHA) is the apex body responsible for implementing India’s flagship public health insurance/assurance scheme called “Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana” & has been entrusted with the role of designing strategy, building technological infrastructure and implementation of “National Digital Health Mission” to create a National Digital Health Eco-system. National Health Authority is the successor of the National Health Agency, which was functioning as a registered society since 23rd May, 2018.NHA is governed by a Governing Board chaired by the Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare.
Background about NDHM:
The National Digital Health Mission (NDHM) aims to develop interoperable IT platform to integrate all digital health solutions in India.
It will be UPI equivalent in healthcare. NDHM was announced by the Hon’ble Prime Minister on 15th August 2020. Pilot has been launched.
For more details candidates may visit : https://ndhm.gov.in
NHA Reserves Right to allow / Permit off site working on case to case basis.
Educational Qualifications and Professional Experience:-
- B.E./ B.Tech/M Tech/MCA and MBA or equivalent from a recognized university or Institution
- 12+ Years in consulting with atleast 3+ years of working on government assignments
- Drive project management of various teams and activities both within and outside of the core team
- Responsible for the work of teams under them.
- As a critical member of the core team, expected to work closely with the NDHM leadership to contribute to various key decisions and take up key responsibilities
Role:IT Project Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Project & Program Management
Role Category:Technology / IT
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech in Any Specialization,MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization,MCA in Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)