Logistics Executive-Ministry of Commerce & Industry(MOC), Delhi
Roles and Responsibilities Roles and Responsibilities:
- Good knowledge of the logistics planning, international trade rules, regulations and policies, floating enquiry to the market (RFQ), Negotiating & Nominating forwarder in lieu with target budget and services perspective
- Excel at coordinating tasks of numerous internal divisions and external agencies to ensure rapid, accurate delivery of equipment, materials and resources
- Advanced expertise in reviewing invoices and shipping manifests to ensure full compliance with local customs and international trade laws
- End-to-end management of all agreements and contracts
- Manage, liaise litigations, ensure compliance with laws, and deal with authorities in India in relation to the company's business operations
- Maintain current knowledge of legislation, keep management updated regarding changes, new laws and regulations that may have implications to the Company
- Help in analyzing the logistics data and act as an Analyst for Logistics operations
- Facilitate in forming strategies for Ministry of Commerce related to Logistics Operations
- Shall collect data from the administrative and operative units on the completion of activities on a regular interval as decided
- Good in analysis of MIS collected from the field
- Good in documenting the processes
- Hands-on experience in implementation process preferred
- Assist the functional Heads in developing white papers, concept notes, thought leadership material, project reports and other material aimed at enhancing the degree of understanding between the Ministry and other stake holders.
- Carry out proof of concepts testing of intelligence tools, proposed by potential vendors.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Monthly reporting to leadership
- Making presentation as per the need of the department and basis the data collected
- MBA from a reputable institute, or holder of a postgraduate degree in Economics, Development Communication or related field or four years or more professional degree in law, computer science or related filed from a tier-1 university or reputable institutes.
- 2-3 years of work experience with industry or consulting
- (Qualification may be relaxed in case of exceptionally bright and candidates with relevant experience and requirement of experience may be relaxed for candidate with higher qualifications)
Desired Skill and Experience :
- Experience working with IT related field, legal aspects would be an added advantage.
- Experience in project implementation
- Understanding of the supply chain and logistics business processes and international trade will be preferred
- Good experience of interacting directly with the clients, working in cross cultural teams and conceptualizing business solutions for customer’s pain points.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
National Institute for Smart Government (NISG)
View Contact Details+