Job Objective :
The key objective of this position is to provide technical delivery expertise in the area of data warehouse/business intelligence to the Technical Support group (TSG) in Data Mining and Analytics Facility at Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
The Junior Consultant shall report to the Sr. Consultant – IT-DW/BI with the following responsibilities:
- 1. Understanding the purpose and objectives of the project
- 2. Working to timescales and within project constraints
- 3. Reporting progress against plan
- 4. Producing the deliverables to agreed specifications
- 5. Assist system and data analysis team in all Data Quality Management activities.
- 6. Prepare all functional and technical specification documents.
- 7. Provide assistance to end users and resolve all queries for data extraction and generate appropriate reports.
- 8. Provide support to all implementation activities.
- 9. Design and generate reports as per the specifications
- 10. Will work closely with cross-functional teams to identify, and evaluate data requirements.
B. Tech / BE
Skills & Experience:
- 1 to 4+ years of professional experience in information technology.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL is a must.
- Ability to tie analytic solutions to business/industry value and outcomes
- Technical skills in SQL, Database (SQL) knowledge, database management, business intelligence, enterprise performance management, data mining.
- Experience in SAP Applications,technologies and methodologies (BW/BO and BI is desirable).
- Experience in open source/ Proprietary tools such as Cognos, Informatica, SAS etc is desirable.
- Experience of working with a Government set up is desirable.
- Identify data requirements for solving business problems, and use appropriate packages and tools to build models that deliver actionable insights
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)
Since its inception in 2002, NISG has provided services to several Central Ministries and State Governments and has been associated with 18 of the 27 MMPs. All the engagements executed by NISG so far have been awarded on a nomination basis only. As a policy and practice, NISG does not participate in any bidding process. The general practice adopted by all the departments/organizations is to get specific internal approvals by the competent authorities.
Contact Company:NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)