Job Objective :
The key objective of this position is to provide research and analysis expertise in the area of corporate data/ Finance/ economics & statistics to the Technical Support group (TSG) in Data Mining and Analytics Facility at Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
The Jr. Consultant shall report to the Sr. Consultant – Domain with the following responsibilities:
- 1. Understanding the purpose and objectives of the project
- 2. Working to timescales and within project constraints
- 3. Reporting progress against plan
- 4. Identifying issues and risks associated with the project
- 5. Preparing, Analysing and disseminating reports as per requirement.
- 6. Create a ‘clean’ MCA database by means of Data Quality Management activities.
- 7. Assist Information Technology Consultant for the purpose of data extraction & cleaning
- 8. Generate Company level data in time-series and panel data format.
- 9. Generate Statements, interactive reports, visualization, etc. for dissemination.
- 10. Assist domain Senior Consultants for achieving the project deliverables.
Graduate in Economics/Statistics/Commerce and Certified CA/CS/CMA
Skills & Experience:
- 1-4 years of experience in Finance/Data Analysis/Economics
- Knowledge and experience of using corporate sector data analysis tools are desirable
- Candidates having exposure to financial market are preferred.
- Knowledge / Experience of working with a Government set up is desirable.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.A - Economics, Statistics, B.Com - Commerce
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)
Since its inception in 2002, NISG has provided services to several Central Ministries and State Governments and has been associated with 18 of the 27 MMPs. All the engagements executed by NISG so far have been awarded on a nomination basis only. As a policy and practice, NISG does not participate in any bidding process. The general practice adopted by all the departments/organizations is to get specific internal approvals by the competent authorities.
Contact Company:NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)