Business Development - (Technology Support) - DigiLocker (National e-Governance Division)
Designation: Consultant (Manager/ Senior Manager/ Deputy General Manager)
Age Limit: 25-35(Preferable)
- Any university degree
- 5 -12 years of relevant experience(Preferable)
- A sound technical knowledge of web and mobile software concepts
- Proficiency in at least one of the programming languages Python, PHP, Java a big plus
- Development experience in web development environment with tools/technologies such as HTML, Java Script, XML, JSON, REST APIs a plus
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in drafting presentations, business papers, white papers, technical documents, manuals
Knowledge & Experience
- Support and work with various department and agencies for the on boarding exercise of a product developed by Ministry of Electronics and IT.
- Coordinate with various departments and the internal product team for various on boarding activities.
- Carry out business and technical presentations and trainings for partners.
- Work with the development team consisting of architects, product managers, UI designers, testers to understand the requirements of Government organizations in implementing the product.
- Help the Engineering Team to identify and troubleshoot software issues related to on-boarding through interaction with partners.
- Maintain Professional Relationship with the clients from regular interactions.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Technical Support
Role:Technical Support Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
National e-Governance Division