Designation: Consultant (Manager/ Senior Manager/ Deputy General Manager)
Age Limit: 25-35(Preferable)
- Any university degree
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
5-12 years of experience (preferable) having Corporate Exposure and dealing with senior management.
- Liaising with Media, Corporate Houses, Government departments.
- A sound technical knowledge of web and mobile software concepts
- Proficiency in drafting presentations, business papers, white papers, technical documents, manuals
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities and commitments concurrently.
- Commitment to the organization’s goals and values.
- Achieve monthly Onboarding target.
- Inter-Ministry & Intra-Ministry communications
- Letter Correspondences, Grievance Management
- Empanelment / Association with various authorities/ organization.
- Formulates strategies and methods for Onboarding.
- Support and work with various department and agencies for the on boarding exercise of a product developed by Ministry of Electronics and IT.
- Coordinate with various departments and the internal product team for various on boarding activities.
- Communicate Government policies to other department for the on boarding exercise.
- Create presentations, business papers, white papers, proposals, manuals and communications.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams for timely resolutions.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:Manager - Market Research / Consumer Insights / Industry Analysis
Desired Candidate Profile
National e-Governance Division