- Develop & maintain applications with high-quality software design & architecture
- Can understand business requirements and covert business requirements into code framework
- Develop secure Open Source based applications and able to Review and debug code, Perform validation and verification testing
- Must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Able to have constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Deep functional knowledge and hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..).
- Able to deploy applications on servers and well
- Strong grasp of security principles
- Experience in development & implementing Responsive web-based user interfaces using modern technology stacks (jQuery, AJAX, Angular, React, etc) based on PostGres/MySql/MangoDB, Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
Required Qualification: B.E.or B.Tech or M.Tech in CS or IT or Electronics or MCA
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Any Specialization
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)
Contact Company:NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)