a) Basic Qualification: i) Master’s Degree in Technology/ Engineering (M.Tech/ ME) in Electronics & Communication/ IT/ Computers/ Computer Science from a recognized University or institution with minimum 60% marks. or ii) B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics and Communication/ IT/Computers/Computer Science or Master in Computer Application from a recognized University or institution with minimum 60% marks.
Nature of duties/ Roles : Have dual reporting to the Administrative Secretary Concerned Department and to IT department To handle the IT operations in a department as Head DeMT.
- To assist Chief Information Technology Officer/ Officer nominated by CITO of IT department to initiate IT initiatives in respective department.
- Readiness/ Commitment on the part of the client departments;
- Clearly defining the objectives and deliverables i.e outcomes that would impact each identified stakeholder (Internal or external);
- Business Process Re-engineering in view of the targeted outcomes.;
- Preparation of IT Plans, DPR, and based on the same, a Request for Proposal (RFP), which defines the Project and its deliverables and outcome.
- Bid Process Management;
- Conduct UAT Engagement of the Services Provider who will develop and deploy the solution and help you deploy the pilot besides ramping up to full scale operations;
- Any other responsibility that might be necessary to be taken up as part of this job role including those that are assigned by superior officers
Minimum 12 years’ experience in case of Post Graduate Degree holders as indicated in
In addition to above, preference to:
i) M.B.A from a recognized University ii) e-Governance implementation experience in any organized sector with standards & proven practices. iii) Certifications in IT field. iv) International working experience. v) Meritorious candidates with Distinction in their Basic qualification(s)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers
PG:MCA in Computers,M.Tech in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers
National Institute for Smart Government (NISG)