Roles and Responsibilities
Ministry of Rural Development, New DelhiProject: DISHA PMU
- Importing/Collecting, cleaning, converting and analyzing the data for the purpose of finding insights and making reports and needful recommendations.
- Expertise in data analytics tools such a R, Python etc
- Expertise in pivoting, summarisation, sorting and presenting it in graphs, charts, tables, etc
- Monitor the performance of data mining and analysis systems and if there are any issues then respond to the same
- Prepare concise data reports and data visualizations for the management that will help in decision making process.
- Work closely with the Data Acquisition & analysis Lead to determine and achieve the project goals
- Create data definitions for new database file/table development and/or changes to existing ones as needed for analysis.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.A in Economics, Statistics,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MCA in Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)