Roles and Responsibilities
Ministry of Rural Development, New DelhiProject: DISHA PMU
Designation:Data Acquisition & analysis Lead
- Responsible for formulation of data acquisition strategy, design, development, and implementation to meet the project objectives
- Development of Functional and Non-Functional requirements, technical architecture and requirements for the purpose of data visualization dashboards (front-end & back-end)
- Plan and lead the data exploration strategy to identify best possible data representation, creation widgets, layouts and linkages.
- Responsible for the completeness, accuracy and availability of data for the dashboard
- Identify, evaluate and implement external services and tools to support data validation and cleansing
Essential Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA or equivalent
Desirable Qualification: MBA/ Masters’ Degree in Computer Science, Information
Systems or equivalent with course on statistics/ Economics.
Experience: 7+ years/ with B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA or equivalent. In case of having Masters’ Degree in relevant subjects / MBA with 5+ years of relevant experience. Preference would be given to resources having certification in relevant field.
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MCA in Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)