Roles and Responsibilities
The objective of this job is to assist the State Government on technological issues related to core infrastructure, MMPs and other e – governance projects
Design & Architecture
- In coordination with the Technology Department at NeGD, assist the State Government in defining the standards for application architecture, database design, development and infrastructure deployment
- Study the status of IT Infrastructure of State and assist the State Government in coming up with a robust IT infrastructure to support the roll out of e – governance projects
- Analyze the existing proposed projects in regard to strategic control, security, disaster recovery and business continuity
- Ensure that individual project level initiatives are interoperable, standardized, scalable and secure across various areas of software, hardware and infrastructure
- Partner with the PeMTs and help them in adhering to technical standards architecture product and strategic control, specifications for the e – governance projects
- Ensure utilization of the common infrastructure being setup under NeGP for projects implementation at State level
- Conduct technical appraisal of the various project reports received from the State Departments and technical evaluation of various proposals received from bidders.
- Assist State UT in technical evaluations of external agency proposals related to implementation of various e – governance initiatives
- Assist State UT in price negotiations related to IT goods procurement
- Support in monitoring and helping establish suitable network IT infrastructure monitoring system at the State level
- In addition to above Primary Responsibilities the incumbent may be assigned any other task from time to time by State IT Secretary, Head of Nodal Agency , Head SeMT
Desired Skills & Experience
Graduation: B.E / B. Tech / MCA
Post Graduation: MBA / M. Tech.
Building and designing web services in the cloud, along with implementing the set-up of geographically redundant services.
Valid respective certifications will be preferred
Post Graduation:MBA / M. Tech.
- A total experience of 4-9 years in Network Management project,
- At least 2-3 years of experience in e-Governance project and Bid Management is mandatory
- 4-5 Years of experience in Network Management Projects
- Valid network certifications will be preferred
For details regarding current e-governance projects please visit the following state and NeGD website
Last date to apply-13th March 2021
* Salary would depend on candidate's current compensation.
Role:IT/Technical Content Developer
Salary: 6,00,000 - 11,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Specialization, Computers
PG:MCA in Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)