Roles and Responsibilities
- 6+ years of experience in diverse HR roles. Experience in HR role in IT /Government organizations will be preferred
- Good initiative, drive and commitment
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude and capacity for problem solving
- Ability to handle a substantial, time-bound workload that requires prioritization and focus
- Skills in supportive supervision, coaching conversations and in developing linkages with internal stakeholders
- Abreast of new technological solutions in area of responsibility to enable speed, accuracy and impact in decision-making
- Ability to work in a team and to prioritize team outcomes.
Essential-Graduate in any fieldPost Graduation: MBA / PGD in HR/ PMIR
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organisation
- Regular interaction with the management for understanding the requirement and business needs. Formulating JD for new roles in consultation with business leaders.
- Sourcing right candidates as per department requirements using different sources such as Head -Hunting, LinkedIn, Company mapping, referencing, Searching Job portals, etc.
- Handle overall recruitment and selection process through internal or external sources as per hiring guidelines for NeGD, SeMT and Projects under NeGD.
- Conducting interviews for technical and non-technical positions.
- On-boarding of new employees, their Joining formalities including maintaining of the Personnel file and statutory requirements.
- Responsible for taking induction programs for new joiners and making them well versed with the organization's policy and procedures.
- Hand holding support to SeMTs and grievance redressal, etc.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance. Manage various HR systems like Performance Management System, Recognition Schemes and Variable Pay Plan etc.
- Completing the Exit-Interviews formalities and Full and Final settlements.
- Maintaining the M.I.S for change of employment status, employment criteria, new joiners, confirmations, transfers, promotions, resignations.
- Attendance, Payroll & Salary Administration.
- Ensure effective communication of HR System and Policies and their consistent application across levels and locations.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, other issues by analyzing data collected through Employee Satisfaction Surveys.
- Assist to organize employee community & recreational activities;
- Monitor grievances and implement disciplinary policies and procedures.
- Implement innovative solutions for engaging and motivating the employees.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Organize HR helpdesk for recurring issues.
- Day to day correspondence with all units on various issues. File and database maintenance.
- Manage all the activities centered around the policies outlined in the NeGD Personnel Policy Manual
- In addition to the above primary responsibilities the incumbent may be assigned any other task from time to time.
National eGovernance Division, created by the Ministry of Electronics & IT in 2009 has played a vital role in accelerating India’s progress and empowering citizens by executing several projects since its inception.
The digitalization that NeGD has kicked off in the Indian society has single-handedly assured greater participation of the people in greater democracy, resulting in an empowered society that focuses on digital resources, collaborative digital platforms and digital literacy.
National eGovernance Division with its multiple impactful programs like DigiLocker, a robust digital platform issuing more than 560 crore digital documents, at par with originals, has significantly increased India’s efficiency, connected every nook and corner of the country with digital wires of trust, brought transparency to the system and has amplified the voice of every Indian.
NeGD is leveraging technology and driving systemic social changes with its visionary policies & impactful initiatives and helping realise the prosperous India we have envisioned for a long - a mighty country leading from the front in various fields
Visit us at : https://negd.gov.in
Interested candidates can drop resumes: email@example.com
Role:HR Business Advisory - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Recruitment / Staffing
Functional AreaHuman Resources
Role CategoryHR Business Advisory
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
PG:PG Diploma,MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
National Institute for Smart Government (NISG)