- BE / B Tech / MCA in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field.
- 4 plus years of experience in Change Management and Capacity building (Training & Development).
- Experience of at least 2 years in implementation of large IT / eGovernance projects with emphasis on training and change management
- Experience of having led business process reengineering/process improvement engagements is desirable
Job Objective:The objective of this job is to assist the State Government in capacity building and facilitate in business process reengineering and change management activities.
Emerging Technology1. Emerging Technology - Artificial Intelligence and/or Blockchain and/or Drones.
2. Need experience as Business Analyst in implementation of projects involving above technologies - identification of User needs, choosing the right solution, review of Design and User experience;
3. Mandatory requirement - ability to understand the unstated needs of the end users and suggest the right technology solution that can enable the user Department to achieve its objective.
For details regarding current e-governance projects please visit the following state and NeGD websiteSeMT :https://mahait.org/NeGD :https://negd.gov.in/Last date to apply- 23rd January 2021
* Salary would depend on candidate's current compensation.
Role:Outside Technical Consultant
Salary: 6,00,000 - 11,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Specialization, Computers
PG:MCA in Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)