Roles and Responsibilities
- Will determine the actual number of servers, storage and other infrastructure elements required for the deployment of the software.
- Regularly monitor and supervise MSP / SDA teams and review their work output to ensure adherence to desired timelines and quality.
- Work closely with experts / advisors to deliver on desired outcomes that are in-line with NHA expectations
- Demonstrated experience in Agile background / Extreme Automation Delivery / Dev Ops
- Demonstrated experience of working with Open Source stack
- Other roles and responsibilities as per requirements raised by NHA leadership
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MCA in Computers,M.Tech in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)