National Health Authority (NHA) is the apex body responsible for implementing India’s flagship public health insurance/assurance scheme called “Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana” & has been entrusted with the role of designing strategy, building technological infrastructure and implementation of “National Digital Health Mission” to create a National Digital Health Eco-system. National Health Authority is the successor of the National Health Agency, which was functioning as a registered society since 23rd May, 2018.NHA is governed by a Governing Board chaired by the Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare.
Background about NDHM:
The National Digital Health Mission (NDHM) aims to develop interoperable IT platform to integrate all digital health solutions in India. It will be UPI equivalent in healthcare. NDHM was announced by the Hon’ble Prime Minister on 15th August 2020. Pilot has been launched.
For more details candidates may visit : https://ndhm.gov.in
- Postgraduate degree or equivalent from a recognized university or Institution
- 5+ Years in Consulting or other relevant projects
- Act as project team member in identifying requirements key effects of various changes in processes and systems across NDHM.
- Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and ensure there is minimum knowledge gap among all involved stakeholders
- Provide regular updates to the project manager and project team on the progress
- Liaise with different teams as required and co- ordinate all activities related to the project
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)