Roles and Responsibilities
- Liaise with SIDBI Micro Credit Vertical Business Team, understand the business needs
- Prepare Detailed and clear Business Requirements Document, with workflows, use cases, process diagrams and visual representations, as applicable
- Consultation of all stakeholders to define Solution implementation roadmap and tracking on daily basis. Regular Stakeholder communication and Status reporting
- Prepare High level System Requirement and Design Documents
- Guide/Help the IT Development and QA Team for clarification of business requirement queries in time bound manner.
- Work with QA and Development Team to prepare /review Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) and liaison with SIDBI Micro credit vertical for timely completion of UAT.
- Participate actively in Review Meetings with Business and IT Stakeholders and act as a bridge between Business and IT Teams
Role:Finance & Accounting - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Finance & Accounting - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization,MCA in Any Specialization
National Institute for Smart Government (NISG)