Associate (Technology) – ISM, MEITY
Roles and ResponsibilitiesRoles and Responsibilities:
To achieve the objectives of the ISM, the Associates will contribute to strategizing and facilitating the development of a sustainable Semiconductor & Display manufacturing ecosystem in India. The key tasks may include the following:
- Assisting in preparing policies by undertaking research and analysis in the semiconductor and display industry worldwide
- Keeping track of the global semiconductor & display markets
- Curating appropriate strategies to ensure effective outreach
- Preparing reports, presentations, talking points, briefs, etc.
- Coordinating & monitoring projects undertaken by ISM
- Collaborating and following up with various Internal/External stakeholders of ISM
- Supporting the development of strategic partnerships/ collaborations with national/ international organization
- Undertaking any other specific duties/ tasks as assigned
- 2-4 Years of relevant experience in the field of Electronics and Semiconductors.
- Applicants with experience in consulting, strategy, and the application of cutting-edge technologies in surveys, data analytics, and rigorous econometric analysis of large datasets are encouraged.
Education Qualification :
- Graduate in Electronics / Electrical / Semiconductors / Materials Science / Applied Physics / Chemical and other relevant disciplines of semiconductors and electronics
- Postgraduate in Electronics/Semiconductors and relevant disciplines
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Sc in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
National Institute for Smart Government (NISG)
View Contact Details+