- Knowledge of common web hosting environments, including LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP).
- Knowledge of major server operating systems, including but not limited to Linux and Windows Server versions.
- Experience with Object Storage technologies
- Experience supporting computer systems within a live production environment
- Familiarity with network architectures including web servers, web caches, databases, storage area networks, clustered storage systems, routing, etc.
- Experience with one or more of the following: KVM, VMWare, or Docker
- Experience with a Linux distribution such as Ubuntu
- Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process information.
- Proficient at administering common network services, such as DNS, DHCP, NTP, etc.
- Familiarity with common programming languages, including C, perl, bash, PHP desirable
- Knowledge of some Scripting languages (Python, Java, Shell)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Required Candidate profile
- Must be a B.Tech (Computer Science / Information Technology/ECE/EEE) / MCA/ M.Sc (Computer Science) / M.Tech (Computer Science).
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience
- Proficiency in managing all internet applications inclusive to DNS, Apache, MySQL, PHP.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Client/Server Programming
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Computers
PG:MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Computers
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)
Contact Company:NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)