Candidate will work in Project Monitoring team deployed at one the prestigious government client in Delhi / NCR.
Role of the PMU team will be to assist the department in overall Project Governance and to provide technical & functional expertise to the department to ensure on time project delivery.
Application Tester shall be mainly responsible to plan and execute multiple testing cycles to ensure zero defect leakage in the production environment. Also, the tester need ensure quality and coverage of the test cases, bug tracking and reporting through defect management process.
- To leverage an understanding of the application environment (developed product, product workflows, customer experience, back end and everything in between) as well as requirements and specifications to ensure compliance with testing best practices and functional requirements.
- To review documentation and work with business and technical team to determine testable requirements, participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- To Coordinate with software developers and other team members for identifying / preparing various business scenarios
- To create, review and execute manual test cases
- To create test plan/ use case, requirements, scenarios and test data.
- To prepare and review Functional and Integration test cases
- To Perform front end testing using automation, manual test
- To test the application functionalities and to ensure it is working as its supposed to be.
- To analyze linkages of the functional modules of the application and to do the impact analysis
- To analyze the defects as per various categories and to report it to the development teams through Jira Software. Once its fixed, need to make sure its tested again.
- To develop and actively participate in build test automation using tools like Selenium/Appium/JMETER
- To create QA report and bug list based on the outcome of QA test cycles.
- To participate in the Scrum/team meetings with customer or project manager
- To conduct API and Database testing
- To prioritize and execute project tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Should be able to think out of box and not only rely on acceptance criteria from business/leads. Proactive voice of QA in discussions with development, business analysis, systems analysis, and user acceptance testing.
Note: For exceptional candidate exceptions may be considered.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, Computers
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)
Contact Company:NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)