Client: Investor Schemes, Fraud Protection, Corporate Affairs
Conceptualize and develop a social media strategy ad a channel-specific strategy for the clientâs social media platforms based on an initial audit report, and define key performance indicators (KPIs) for each individual platform.
Manage and create engaging and creative campaigns for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten investors/audiences and promote focused messages
Create a monthly social media editorial calendar that is shared for client approval.
Coordinate with the Creative Designer team to execute social media plan.
Monitor social media engagement, audience responses, paid marketing costs and KPIs.
Review analytics, provide monthly performance and expense/paid media/budget report to client, and suggest campaign improvements.
Assist with any live coverage of events shared by client.
Work with the client to develop social media timelines coinciding with new scheme announcements/ releases, campaigns, or other important messages from time to time.
- Minimum work experience: 7 years
- Qualification: Bachelorâs degree in any stream
- Extensive knowledge of Social Media Platforms and Social Media Marketing experience (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.).
- Experience in developing paid campaigns.
- Experience with working on and developing a marketing plan.
- Ability to work with deadlines and adjust to changes in priorities for social media plans.
- Ability toarticulate a vision, strategy or idea clearly.
- Fluency with understanding social media metrics, advertisements, social media trends, reporting, and analytics.
- Prior experience in managing a team.
- Expertise in using social media management apps, and social media management tools.
- Have strong copywriting, copyediting, and written communication skills.
Rush your Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Online/Digital Marketing
Role:Social Media Marketing Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Des. - Any Specialization, B.A - Any Specialization
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)
Contact Company:NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)